Popular Posts

Saturday 14 June 2014

Beach Bod - swim wear - choose carefully

So we were chatting yesterday in The Gym about summer holidays and what not. So the big thing is, what swim wear is on the cards for you?

Swim suits? 
Want to cover up your midriff? Then swim suits are for you!
Here are a couple of nice ones on the market (click on the image to bring you to the website):









Bikinis 
One of my pet hates is tight bikini bottoms, don't do it!! They don't do ANYONE any favours! So we've bandeau ones (these are my favourite because I've no boobs). I also like these because I hate getting strap marks...... 





Or the bra type ones :) These are very flattering... 







Don't forget there are so many bottoms to choose from and it all depends on how good your bum looks in them!!

Low Rise: 


Pants:


Hipster:


High waisted:



My favourite one altogether AND it's from a great online store: Custom Vintage Dublin



Hope this fun, happy visualising your holiday :) Hopefully Ireland will be sunny and we can actually wear them here :)

Erica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment