Popular Posts

Saturday 7 June 2014

#cleantella

The latest craze is a yummy yummy substance called.... cleantella and it's a great way to cheat clean :)






Cleantella is a healthy "cheat clean" chocolate nut butter.... and my God... It. Is. Amazing. 

Without stating the obvious, it's healthier than nutella. Have a look for yourself.


My FAVOURITE way to eat clean-tella is on top of my Protein Pancakes... have a look at them. They are a fantastic combo!




You can grab Cleantella in our gym: www.facebook.com/thegymhowth. If you want to see some more cheating clean recipes that I share, follow me on instagram :)

Cleantella is all over Instagram, I screen-shotted some fantastic people's ideas for what you can eat it with. Or you can just eat it with a spoon!











No comments:

Post a Comment