Popular Posts

Saturday 31 May 2014

Flattering Gym Gear :)

Morning Girls,

Good gym gear is SO important! It makes such a difference to your workout! If you are comfortable, training is so much easier! No one needs the stress of worrying about your leggings going see-through when you squat!

So here are some of my favourite, FLATTERING pieces that are on the market at the moment :) Some of the gym gear out there is deadly looking but those designs are ok for some, but they don't really suit me!  I like classy, steady and flattering gym clothes :)

ps. These are all my favourite gym labels!

Nike.com




Lululemon (their tops + bottoms are amazing!)








Stella (her runners are fantastic)













My favourite's are the stella and lululemon because the quality is fantastic. They wash well and they will last you years!!! I have some gear that I got 6 years ago that still look new. However, if you're on a budget,  the h&m + Nike stuff are pretty cool too!

I was out at the Nike Outlet in Blanchardstown, Dublin. It is fantastic! The stuff is such good value and their range of runners is overwhelming!

Have a lovely BH weekend,
Erica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment