Popular Posts

Sunday 18 May 2014

69 Day Challenge

Hi Girls,

Today, I wanted to share with you four things:
1. Forever Fit Program
2. Nobo
3. Clean Chicken Pizza
4. Skinnymini Club


1. Forever Fit Program
So, I wanted to share with you, what i'm doing at the moment! I always try and eat healthy, I rarely drink any alcohol (maybe 5-6 times a year), I take high quality supplements (foreverliving - they are the rolls royce of supplements) and I train. However, I still wanted to try this 69 day program, just so I could update all of you on how it works :)

So, here's a little video I have made on it:

Forever Fit Program



I am finished the C9 and am now on the Fit 1. I'll be posting up more info on that soon :) I am delighted with my results so far + I will give you a break down of them during the week (I'm still a bit busy, moving gym is a busy time...) For more on this, check www.facebook.com/foreverfitprogram

2. NOBO:

Girls, you HAVE to try this, it is delicious!!!


It's made with:
- Coconut Milk
- Honey
- Avocado
- Cocoa Powder
- Water
- Toasted Almonds
- Irish Sea Salt
(and of COURSE i'm going to attempt to make it...)

3. Clean Chicken Pizza

I'm going to post this up later - brace yourself! You can now have pizza and not feel guilty :)

4. Skinnymini Club
Basically, I have set up a private group on facebook, where people post up recipies and general fitness and health ideas and plans. It's fantastic for motivation and listening to like minded people. If you would like to hop into it, please add me on facebook + I'll add you to the group. Please feel free to invite any of your pals into it :) The more the merrier! www.facebook.com/ericabrennan.pt

I'll be back later with the Pizza :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment