Popular Posts

Sunday 24 November 2013

Christmas Treats

Good morning girls,

Well, I'm the kind of person, that is always organised for Christmas. I have my gifts bought and wrapped by the middle of December. Are you like that??



Well if you want to get organised, I'm going to give you some discount on our amazing health care gifts :) You all know that I carry an amazing range of health care products, which I think are a perfect gift for people. You can find something that'll suit everyone!!!

Here is my fun display:


                             

BUT I'm willing to wrap up ANYTHING that you want and give you a 10% discount if you pre-order before next Friday - November 29th :) 


Some of the gifts that  I will be giving;

Girlie Gifts


Relaxation Massage Lotion (amazing lavender body moisturiser) 
Aroma Spa Set (LOVE this such a nice gift)
Serum (do you like serums, then you MUST try this one!!)
Sonya Skincare Set (does your loved one like skincare... beautiful big gift!)
Fleur de Jouvence (an amazing skincare set, for young skin - you can buy them separately too)

Sporty Gifts

Mix & Match Supplements (there's lots of things to choose from)
Heat & MSM Lotion (great products for those who train)
PUPP Box (personal use product pack)



To be honest, there is so much nice stuff, even little things, like the toothgel, avocado soup, herbal tea and organic honey... have a root around but make sure you don't purchase online, send me an email so I can get you some discount - but only if ordered in November :) 


You can mix and match whatever you like! If you want some help, you can email me :)

Email: ericabrennan.pt@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment