Popular Posts

Sunday 25 August 2013

CLEAN 9

Ok, so as I mentioned last week, I've started the Clean 9 detox....(feel free to scroll to the end to see my results! In between is my food diary for the week!)



Day 1 & Day 2

120 ml aloe gel (2 shots) x 4 times per day
2 Garcina Supplements x 3 times per day
2 Bee Pollen Supplements x 2 times per day
1 Aminotein Protein Shake

Day 3 to Day 9


120 ml aloe gel (2 shots) x 4 times per day
2 Garcina Supplements x 3 times per day (before your meals)
2 Bee Pollen Supplements x 2 times per day
2 Aminotein Protein Shakes (breaki & lunch)
1 600kcal meal


Clean 9 Diary

Day 1 = Friday: OK, on a mission, I can do this!!!! 

Woke up and feeling in good form!
9.00am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps that i take: freedom, probiotics and vitamin a & c).
10.30am : Pilates class
1.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen
(still in work)
6.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina, bee pollen and shake (made with almond milk)

Drank 2 litres of water throughout the day!


Day 2 = Saturday: Kinda hungry, but feeling motivated

Missing my eggs, but i've gotten over it!
8.00am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps that i take: freedom, probiotics and vitamin a & c).
1.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen
(at a course all day)
6.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina, bee pollen and shake (made with almond milk)
- Saturday night was hard, not going to lie, but I stuck it out!
Drank 2 litres of water throughout the day!


Day 3 = Sunday: Very excited to eat my meal today!

Feeling energetic, no junk in the slightest in my system for whole 2 days
10.00am : Weight training hard sessions
11.30am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps that i take: freedom, probiotics and vitamin a & c) AND my shake (almond milk)
4.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen & meal = 3 prawns, cod and carrots & slither of sponge cake (now, obviously I wouldn't recommend cake, but I was at a very important communion :) )
8.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina, bee pollen and shake (made with almond milk)
Drank 2 litres of water throughout the day!



Day 4 = Monday: Home sailing!

9.30am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps that i take: freedom, probiotics and vitamin a & c and shake (made with almond milk)
1.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen and shake (made with almond milk)
5.00pm : 1 yoghurt rice cake
7.30pm : Had my aloe, garcina, bee pollen, had salmon 3 egg omelette with mushrooms and onion
8.00pm : Sliced fresh mango
Drank 2 litres of water throughout the day!


Day 5 = Tuesday: Easy Peasy

8.00am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps that i take: freedom, probiotics and vitamin a & c) & shake.
12.00pm: Pilates Class & 30 minute alter G run
1.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen & shake
(at a course all day)
6.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina, bee pollen and 3 egg omelette with organic chicken, mushrooms & onion.
Drank 2 litres of water throughout the day!


Day 6 = Wednesday: N for Normal

8.30am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps... you know them at this stage)
3.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen (bit too long of a stretch) & shake
5.30pm: Had a handful of almonds and a green tea
7.30pm : Had my aloe & garcina, bee pollen, organic salmon fillet with mushrooms and yummy broccoli (nice and crunchy)
Drank 2 litres of water throughout the day!



Day 7 = Thursday: Long Day

8.30am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps)
3.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen (bit too long of a stretch)
5.00pm: Had my aloe Fab (amazing boost drink - had a busy product night ahead in Carlow)
7.30pm : Had my aloe & garcina, bee pollen
10.30pm: 4 chicken pieces with 1 slice of cheese (very late getting in, was starving, made the best out of a bad situation)
Drank 2 litres of water throughout the day!


Day 8 = Thank God it's Friday9
8.30am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps) & shake
1.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen & shake
4.30pm: Had my aloe Fab then did 60 minute weight training
6.30pm : Sparkling water and some nuts
9.00pm: Aloe & Garcina, bee pollen, then, 2 beef burgers with slice of cheese and green beans
Drank 2 litres of water throughout the day!



Day 9 = No comment - VERY BAD EATING DAY
8.30am : Had my aloe, garcina and bee pollen (also my other supps) 2 eggs & 2 pieces of bacon.
3.00pm : Had my aloe, garcina & bee pollen & shake
6.30pm : Aloe & Garcina, bee pollen Sparkling water, thai green curry and 1 piece of chocolate biscuit cake and a couple of strawberry jellies!!!!
9.00pm: Green tea
Not nearly enough water!


Ok, so my final day was not great!! And this week if you may have noticed, my training regime wasn't as good as usual... However, I have lost 4 kg in the 9 days! For me, thats a lot!!! I'm actually the lightest i have been in 4 years at this exact moment!


What I adore about the clean 9 detox is that you often continue to lose after you finish, so i'll update you during the week :)

If you're interested in trying the Clean 9, PLEASE message me on facebook so I can chat to you about it :)



2 comments:

  1. The Clean 9 diet is the first part in a two part weight loss system by Forever Living. They claim that staying committed to this diet will show you how to live free from yoyo dieting and lose fat permanently. Big claims. The first stage, the ‘cleanse’ stage is a 9 day diet that claims you can safely lose up to 5kg (12lb) of weight in just over a week – without feeling hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny girls don't give up just yet as I'll reveal to you 3 simple tips on how to gain weight. skinnysprinkles

    ReplyDelete